I showed you a sneak peek of this set - You've Got This from Stampin' Up! yesterday....and I've got a new card for you today.
I am seriously in love with this flower. And today, I decided to try the flower on vellum with markers and blender pens. I was very pleased with the ability to blend the color, much like that of a Blendability Marker. The ink doesn't dry really fast on the vellum, so you have time to move the color around. Fyi - I did stamp the flower image with White Stazon Ink.
I sewed the vellum panel to one from Typeset DSP. This way I didn't need to worry about adhesive showing thru.
The flower was colored with Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush. I really am pleased with the way the colors pop against newsprint.