Monday, June 30, 2014

Flower Patch meets Striped Scallop Die - Stampin' Up!




I have a confession to make....I'm in love.  With the Flower Patch Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!  Loveit!  And the matching dies.... 
Can you say beautifully easy?

Today's card marries the (also new) Striped Scallop Thinlit Die with the Flower Patch set.  I used the little dot image from the stamp set to stamp inside each little scallop - I couldn't forget the half scallops on the edge!

Then, I simply stamped my flowers and leaves and die cut them.  The nice thing is that you can stamp the images on a sheet of cardstock and die cut several at a time - as long as you leave enough room in between the images.  This just eliminates several passes thru the Big Shot.

I layered the flowers up - some with Stampin' Dimensionals and some are simply flat.  

To jazz things up a bit, I added some of the new In Color Sequins!  FUN!  I love them.  



Sorry my photos are kinda blah....we've been dealing with a LOT of stormy weather here lately - last night this was a storm that we missed, but did trigger the tornado sirens in town:


We have an amazing view from our house, and could watch it.  Our kids were playing in the basement....so Andy and I went outside to get a good glimpse!  Living life on the edge....just a little bit!  My phone has been going crazy this morning with Warnings and Watches....I'm ready for sunshine and 80 degrees....



tams# 808

Product List

Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yikes, how scary! I wonder where you live? Living on the edge, for sure... CRAZY STUFF if you ask me. I know nothing of weather like that! God bless and stay safe! :)