Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Technical Tuesday....My Digital Studio

My sweet little gal, Aubrie is approaching her third birthday.  THREE.  

And I feel guilty.  

Really guilty.  

I don't have a single scrapbook page produced, printed, or anything else for that matter.

So, guess what?

I'm gonna be making nice with My Digital Studio and I'm gonna get myself some scrapbookin' done!

Wanna join me on my journey?  

Here's a page I created last night while I watched The Voice. (which means I created it during commercials! and how much time does that actually consume?  15 minutes?)



I did use a template - Delight in the Day Photobook.  What I like about those templates/premade pages, is that they are super easy to change up.
For instance, I had to move the "family" phrase and the circle it was on.  I made some photo areas bigger, and some patterned paper smaller.  I also added the ribbon and knot.
So simple.
Once I have the book finished, I'll send it off to be printed.  So, let's hope that's in the next week, and not the next year!!!

You know what else?  Stampin' Up! has greatly reduced the price of this great software - to $19.95.

Seriously, how awesome is that?  I mean I've spent $19.95 on things that I didn't ever use.  But this I USE!  A LOT!  I just haven't been using it to scrapbook.  Which is about to change drastically.

And one thing I really like - Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads every Tuesday.  They are trendy, fun, and economical too.

Let's take a look at the This and That release today:

This And That Epic Day Kit -- Digital Download
MORE IMAGES
This And That Epic Day Kit - Digital Download133465
Price$11.95
This download was added on 3/26/2013

Download includes:
* 22-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 101 embellishments
Features:
* All the This and That traditional products in digital form
Colors:
Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Pool Party



Did you read that description?  22 piece stamp brush (which is really just a stamp SET!), 12 Designer Papers, and this one freaks me out: 101 embellishments!  ONE HUNDRED AND ONE!  Not Dalmations - EMBELLISHMENTS!  For a mere 11.95  Really folks.  What's not to love?  (mine is currently downloading!)

You can find all of the newest My Digital Studio downloads by CLICKING HERE.

Why don't you join my on my quest to create some scrapbooks?  I'd love that!


post signature

SUPPLIES USED:
Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\Delight in the Day - embellishments\Ruffled Ribbon - Pool Party
    _Designer Kits\Delight in the Day- embellishments\Delight in the Day - circle 7
    Staple & Stitching\Staple
    Staple & Stitching\Staple
    2011-2013 In Color Ruffled Ribbon\Ruffled Ribbon - pool party knot

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\Delight in the Day\Delight in the Day - quote 1, Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121
    _Designer Kits\Delight in the Day\Delight in the Day - family, Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121

Punches
    1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = POOL PARTY 169,221,199
    1.25 Circle Punch, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255     

No comments: