Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ombre Effect with Delicate Details Lace Tape - a tutorial!


Ready to be WOW'd??  You need to be sure to watch my video for the technique I used to create this card:


We all love the Ombre Effect right?  And you'll be amazed at just how quick and easy it is to create this with the new Delicate Details Lace Tape that Stampin' Up! had in the Spring Catalog.   Simply watch this quick video:


Pretty darn cool, eh?  You can purchase the tape by clicking here

post signature

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cool technique, Jen! I don't have this product yet, but it is certainly on my wish list, now that I've seen this! Gorgeous creation and very clever of you to figure it out TFS!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful idea, and a beautiful end result.
Thanks for sharing on Tutorial Thursdays.
x
Natalie
www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@LeAnne - a tip we learned in Orlando! I just love it!

@Natalie - Thanks so much! Was great to link up with you!