Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Techie Tuesday! My Digital Studio "Stitching"


Howdy!  I've been working on a few desktop calendars to give some of my girlfriends as Christmas gifts.  My Digital Studio make that so easy! and quick!  Plus, Stampin' Up! offers a Desktop Display Calendar Case for a mere $1.95!!!  You can't beat that at all.  

To create these, I opened a project in a custom size - using 7 1/2 x 4 1/4 as my project size.  Then, I started dropping objects in.  You saw the tutorial last week about how to add calendars, right?  You can go to this post to see it again.

Today, I'm sharing a tutorial from Stampin' Up! on how to add custom stitching.  I used stitching on my project to "ground" the white paper to the scalloped border.  I think this helps make the project look finished.



Supply List
Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Be Awesome Today - designer series paper\Be Awesome Today - 10

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\Be Awesome Today - embellishments\Be Awesome Today - miss all the fun
    Corduroy Buttons\Corduroy Buttons - Basic Gray
    _Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - elements\Family Fun Photobook - bow

Punches
    Borders\Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch, Fill Color = 253,196,43

Photos
    Card Stock\Whisper White    


post signature

No comments: