Thursday, December 29, 2011


Well...I told you I'd be back with some goodies I created with the new DSP out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog that will soon be live.  Here is one of those said goodies!  Oh - I just am in love with the DSP - it's called Everyday Enchantment - and let me tell you, lately, I've been enchanted with it everyday!  It sets on top of my desk, and I'm about to embark on my second package of it already!  :) 

 These are cute little notepads I created to sell at some craft fairs before the holiday.   I have been infatuated with a stamp set by another company that is geared towards notes.  Well, I kind of recreated that stamp set in My Digital Studio, and have printed a couple of sheets out in a couple of different colors.  I'm crossing my fingers that Stampin' Up! will release a similar set soon.  Until then, MDS will fit the bill!

That little bit of organza ribbon that you see - it too is a Sale-A-Bration item.  It comes with 10 yards of Lucky Limeade, 10 yards of Calypso Coral, AND some rocking cool printed brads.  I'm currently hoarding the brads - I just drool on them and put them back on my shelf.  I can't bring myself to use them!!!  :) 

Wanna know something really cool?  During Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 24th - March 31st) if you hold a qualifying workshop, you automatically get the DSP, Ribbon and Brad bundle and a matching stamp set free!  That's in addition to the other benefits that you get anyway!!!  If you'd like to earn tons of free stuff, contact me today and we'll get a workshop for you on my calendar.

That's all for today folks!

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

These are so cute Jen! I recently received this DSP ... guess I'm going to have to break down and use it!