Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3 - Christmas Stamp A Stack options...

SO.....I'm back again....see!  Have faith in me....I can blog!  I really can!  It's all about taking photos of my work and getting them on this computer.  That's the key.  Take the pics. I can tye during commercials of Revenge (my new fav show btw!)

Task at hand.....Christmas Stamp A Stack  Day 3.  Here are two more cards that you can make if your heart desires. 

Card #5 - Sparkly Ornament

Of the cards in my line up - this one is probably about the easiest to assemble.  The colors are a little on the modern side, but I think that makes this one a little bit quirky.  and bright.  In fact, I'm kinda smitten with this card! 
 When laying closed, it shows off more of the scalloped edging, and the use of three different greens.  I like that monotone look with the punch of color.  and the glitter, and one single rhinstone.  It just says "Ka-chow"! 


Card #6 - Skating on Ice!


When I asked Will, who is five, what he thought about this card, he said that it looks like the skaters are cold!  It does have a wintery look, that's for sure!  This card involves some heat embossing and sponging  - the emboss resist technique.  One of my favorites!  It's like magic. 
I think the strip of glitter sets this card off.  It really needs that bit of glitz. 

Alright - I'll be back tomorrow with the last two cards in the offering for Round One Christmas Stamp A Stack.  I'll have all of the details for you as well.  Round Two will shortly follow.  It will include these cards plus 6 completely new cards!  Stay tuned for deets!!!

See ya all tomorrow.

No comments: