Sunday, September 4, 2011

Spiced Cupcakes


I know....you are probably getting tired of all of my project showcasing the new Spice Cake DSP - but what can I say???  This paper is to die for.  This time I thought I would pair it up with one of my all time favorite sets - Crazy for Cupcakes.  It's been a while since that set has seen any ink....so, I've created Spiced Cupcakes.


Kinda cute - eh?  I am totally smitten over this paper.  Totally!  So, I'm sorry, but you are just going to have to bear with me on this ride!



By the way....you can leave me a comment...there is no fee.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, and you are totally right about the Spice Cake DSP. Your colors are gorgeous and I love the layered buttons. Keep it up!

Patti said...

These are definitely "perfectly paired". Beautiful card and great choice of colors.

Cyndi G said...

Love the 'Spice Cake' DSP. I just received my pkg. last week and it's even better in person! Going to be hard to cut into it!