Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New My Digital Studio Goodies!

I'm really beginning to look forward to Tuesdays. New My Digital Studio artwork comes out every Tuesday. What's really fun, is that you are likely to see My Digital Studio exclusive Designer Series Paper. When I saw this week's Sun Garden, I went goo goo ga ga!!! Isn't it bright and fun? Add it to the list! Here's a peek at this week's offerings:



To see all of the new MDS downloads, go to my website: http://jenarkfeld.stampinup.net and click on SHOP NOW in the upper right corner. From there click on Digital Designing. I just know that you'll find something that you have to have.

In the meantime, I'm busy trying to get things wrapped up for my Catalog Kick-Off Party that is this Saturday. Lots of new samples for you to eyeball and some great deals too! So, if you want to beat the heat - head on over to the Denison Municipal Utilities Bldg from 10am - 4 pm (come and go), enjoy some snacks and refreshments, I've even got Make and Takes! Hope to see you there!


No comments: