Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Workin' on a wedding....

Do not fret people - I am still here....I'm just up to my eyeballs in this:
what is this mess? Above you see a portion of 220 wedding invites that I'm working on. So, no, I'm not just sitting around nursing the baby and eating bon-bons....I'm GLITTERING myself silly!
All of these invites get hand glittered with a two way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds. That is just on the INSIDE!!! The pockets were dry embossed, and the outside was glittered with black glitter - heat embossed. Believe it or not, the hand glittering takes less time than heat embossing the glitter on the outside.

They will really be stunning when complete, and I'll be sure to post a pic when done. (hopefully before Friday!) After that, I've got baby announcements to work on, and thank you notes too. Then, it's killing me to work on something else!!! I'll be back - stick with me!!!

No comments: