Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Mojo - Baby Style....

With the baby a mere 5 weeks away from making it's presence into the world, it's time to start thinking about thank you notes and announcements. This isn't always easy since we've never known what we're having, boy or girl. In the past, I've just come up with a simple layout, in neutral colors that I could add pink or blue to during completion. When Alex was born, by that time I was into stamping full gear, so I took my stamps and colors to the hospital with me, and did the coloring while I was in the hospital. That worked great. I'll likely do the same thing this time too.

So, with that same sketch that I used yesterday (Mojo Monday 128), I created a baby themed thank you card. In pink. That's my intuition on this one.....but don't jump to conclusions - we have NO idea what's brewing inside. I'll come up with some in blue too. Just in case. I'd be fine with a boy - after all, we've got all the clothing, toys and mindset for boys around here. But, here's my girly thank you!



I think it's pretty sweet. And was surprised to find that the thank you sentiment from Thank You Kindly fit so nicely in the Modern Label punch. I'm always thrilled when I can punch instead of cut!
That's all folks! I'll be watching it rain today and hopefully melting a lot of snow. Not looking forward to the mud - but at this point, as long as we are one day closer to spring, green grass and 70 degree temps....I'll take the mud!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love the pink and green combo.