Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You're a good apple!

I just love this stamp set - Season of Friendship. It's just so versatile - you can do so much with it. Here I turned it into a lone apple tree. I think it turned out stinkin' cute!!! The apple is one of the buttons from the Playground Designer Buttons. And guess what??? This month you can earn a free set of buttons just by purchasing $35 in stamp sets. This includes the Button Latte and Sherbert buttons....and they are all adorable! I have to say they can quickly jazz up a card at little expense - and in this case - FREE!!! So here's my little apple tree:



Have you been able to tell that I'm in {heart} with the new Real Red Polka Dot ribbon??? I just can't seem to get enough! It's just too cha-cha for words!
Thanks for checking it out!
Jen
Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Real Red
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Playground Button, Modern Label Punch, Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon

No comments: