Saturday, June 20, 2009

Christmas in June?

Yeah - that's right...I'm already thinking about Christmas! Wait until you see the great Christmas paper in the new catalog - ohhh, la, la! I've got thoughts of sugarplums dancing in my head already. It's not even July yet - and I'm thinking of Christmas! My co-worker Sandy would be so proud! (right Sandy?) She's probably listening to Christmas music right now! So, with the Christmas spirit already upon me, I created this:


This card was actually CASED from this card. I love the simple grace that it exudes! The image is from a brand spanking new set - Autumn Days. I didn't initially order the set, but then saw the card that I copied, and HAD to have it! And, imagine that - not a lick of DSP! I can't believe it! There is also a pheasant in the set, some wheat and some other autumny type things! I know one person that will really like it...her initials are NM....do you know who you are???
Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Days
Ink: Old Olive (for sentiment)
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Old Olive Wide Ribbon, Soft Suede and Old Olive Markers, Sponge Dauber, White Gel Pen


No comments: