Monday, April 7, 2008

Two posts, one day?

No, do not adjust your monitors. It really is true - I'm sending out back to back posts. Okay, I'll admit it - I had too much cake for dessert tonight, and it's kicking in a bit....yeah, you're right, a lot! It was better than sex cake - what can I say - I just HAD to have an extra big piece! So, I really just wanted to show you this card that I made for a wedding we went to last weekend....I used those new Carousel Notes that are in the Occassions Mini catty. You know those ones that at first I didn't like because they looked to femmy for me. Yeah, well, I got them and now you know what - I love them. And yes, they are pretty girly, but I am female and sometimes I like to be a little frilly when the mood strikes. Oh, mood, that's what must have done it to me, a mood swing....well, anyway, I think that for this card they worked out just purrrrrfectly!



I used my blender pens and ink pads to color in the dress, and then went over the top and highlighted some areas with two way glue and Dazzling Diamonds. Aren't they gojus??? Don't you just love it? Oh, the stamp set, yeah - I'm sorry - it's a retired hostess set...



And here I was being ingenius - I made the carousel note into an actual card. I cut out a circle with my Coluzzle Cutter and then scored just the top of it and attached it to the note card with a piece of sticky strip. I thought that was quite clever of me. What do you think??? Please, please, hold your applause!

No comments: