Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh Superman!!!

Well, I may have been working on this layout for Will's Halloween page for weeks (yeah - I know I'm WAY behind - but who isn't!)- but in the end I think it turned out quite dandy! It was my first attempt with Stampin' Up's new Sticky Cut Letters and the Chunky Glitter - and what can I say but WOO-WHO!!! I love them! This was a really fun page to do and the glitter really gives it punch! It does help that Will is so darn cute - wouldn't he make a great Superman - so dashing and irresistable if I do say so myself. Any way - here's the page....
I used Kraft 12x12 paper, Real Red which I stamped stars in versamark for the background, layered that with Summer Sun, the Superman title is Big Deal Alphabet in Brilliant Blue on Whisper White and cut out, with the addition of the star from Sticky Cuts. The bottom border is the stars wheel in Brilliant Blue and I added Red Chunky Glitter using my Crystal Effects. Too cool - huh! Hope you like it!





No comments: