Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fine Feathers for Friday!


Happy Friday everyone!  This week flew by - and I'll have a busy week next week....my little Sweetie Pie turns 4!  Good thing we just had First Communion here - my house is still pretty darn clean!  BONUS!  

You ready for some card talk?  Today I decided to hang with the gang over at CASE Study and created this card:


This one is pretty clean for me.  And I really love the results.  I finally decided to hop on the feather bandwagon.  This set came in my order yesterday, and I wasn't going to let it set too long before I got it good and inky! 

You may not be able to see it well in some of the other photos, the feathers are heat embossed with gold:


I then used an aqua painter and brushed over the feathers with Bermuda Bay ink in a hap-hazard manner.  

The sentiment comes from Loving Thoughts.  

How do you feel about the feather trend?  Love it, hate it, on the fence?  I'd love to hear!


Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!

March Hostess Code: AXG44H2T
What is THIS all about?? It's a great way to earn free HOSTESS REWARDS without hosting a Private Class! Learn how to use the code here.

post signature

2 comments:

Jeanne J said...

The gold emboss and soft coloring is wonderful!

Jaclyn Miller said...

That is just beautiful! Love that gold embossing.